lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8.3dev.1 patch 1 - compile problem

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.3dev.1 patch 1 - compile problem
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:40:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Ismael Cordeiro wrote:

> Other installations may have other related problems. On a FreeBSD system,
> compiling Lynx out-of-the-box with just "./configure" and "make" gives
>
> ./LYOptions.c: In function `popup_choice':
> ./LYOptions.c:3181: too few arguments to function `touchline'
> *** Error code 1

Hmm, maybe the touchline in LYOptions.c should be #ifdef'd for
NCURSES_VERSION.  I added it for ncurses mouse support, to make the mouse
popup go away when it should.  The other (original) use of popup_choice(),
for the old-style options menu, should not suffer from omitting the
touchline call.

   Klaus