lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:47:18 -0700

For whatever it might be worth, when I do something
that causes reverse-color (black is white, white is black),
I find that a ^z and then running "page" (is "more" with some
args set, I think, is (1) on suns) on a LONG file -- well,
longer than one screens-worth.

Somehow, that fixes things.  Have no idea how.

If is not more than one screen long, fixes nothing.

(this is NOT the same as stty sane; is only for getting out
on inadvertent reverse-printing).