lynx-dev

Re: Problems in Lynx 2.8.2 version - Please Help

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: Problems in Lynx 2.8.2 version - Please Help
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:00:32 -0400

For a recent discussion of the SSL/hotmail problem please review the thread at

<http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0799/threads.html#00572>http://www.
flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0799/threads.html#00572

This is in the lynx-dev archive.  <address@hidden> is the place to write
with
questions like this.  For more information consult "About lynx-dev" in your
online H)elp.  Given your level of expertise you should subscribe for a
while.
You will pick it up quickly.

For different configuration files, you don't need a different image.  You can
either use the command line -cfg= parameter to start Lynx with different
lynx.cfg files or you can use the LYNX_CFG environment variable set in the
environment of the alternative startup invocations.  Check in the User's Guide
in the online H)elp for how to use these.

Al

At 12:44 PM 7/21/99 +0530, K Madhavan wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am having the follwoing problems while using lynx.
>
> I have downloaded lynx282.tar  uncompiled version for Unix systems.
> It is working well with Normal compilation in my UnixWare 2.1 Pentium
System.