lynx-dev

lynx-dev 2.8.3dev5 compile fails on DEC OSF/1

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev 2.8.3dev5 compile fails on DEC OSF/1
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:44:11 -0700

Configured with ncurses and nost of a kitchen sink's worth of
optional enables, 'uname -a' -> OSF1 unicorn V4.0 878 alpha,
compile fails in LYMain.c with:

./LYMain.c:192: `LINKS_AND_FORM_FIELDS_ARE_NUMBERED' undeclared here (not in a
function)
make[1]: *** [LYMain.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/warner/lynx2-8-3/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

The offending line 192 is:

 PUBLIC BOOLEAN emacs_keys = EMACS_KEYS_ALWAYS_ON;
>PUBLIC int keypad_mode = DEFAULT_KEYPAD_MODE;
 PUBLIC BOOLEAN case_sensitive = CASE_SENSITIVE_ALWAYS_ON;

I set KEYPAD_MODE to LINKS_AND_FORM_FIELDS_ARE_NUMBERED in
userdefs.h.

I think I may have gotten the same error the last time I
recompiled dev4, but I just grabbed dev5 instead of messing with
it, so my memory's uncertain.

Anything else?

If anybody's interested, I can gzip up all the warnings about
casts and stuff that came through prior to the error.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>