lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev the necessity of numbering each line in textarea if "links

From: Gene Collins
Subject: Re: lynx-dev the necessity of numbering each line in textarea if "links and form fields are numbered"
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 00:53:56 -0400

Oops!  After rereading your message, I gather that you are talking about
a text area being a group of lines that make up one field, and which are
edited as a group.  If this is the case, then I would agree that only
the first line needs to be numbered.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Gene Collins (address@hidden)