lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Web mail for Lynx Browser

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Web mail for Lynx Browser
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:59:33 -0400

I am forwarding your question to <address@hidden>.  This is the
developers' mailing list.  There has been a lot of discussion on this topic
recently.

You can look in the archives at <http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/> for
"hotmail" or "hotbox" or hopefully someone will answer you from lynx-dev.

Al

PS: this is a FAQ.  I checked "Lynx help for beginners" and FAQ-o-Matic and
didn't find an answer.  FAQ-o-Matic is coming along; we should link to it
from H)elp in place of my thing.  Then prime help sites can link to me as
history if they wish.

PPS: while we are on H)elp the link for HTML 4.0 that is in my Lynx 2.8.2
still links to the Proposed Recommendation version.  Should be updated to
the Recommendation and in fact soon 4.01 will be so designated.

W3C Technical Reports and Publications

http://www.w3.org/TR/