lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.11a.patch

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.11a.patch
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

> 13-Oct-99 22:16 T.E.Dickey wrote:
> > -- sorrrrry about that.
>
> > I'll put this in the next patch (since it was rather large, there may be
> > other
> > ones that I missed - so I'll wait til tomorrow to see).  The infinite loop
> > is fixed by adding a break statement at the end of do_check_recall; I also
> > had second thoughts about the FirstURLRecall flag - made it in/out.  And
> > there
>
> Seems few more flags should be in/out,
> I am particularly interested in:

thanks.

> force_load  (LYK_digit - have changed value but seems not returned),
>
> prev_target (LYK_WHEREIS - seems OK since `prev_target' is a bixed buffer,
>              but could we made it as allocated string to made things clear?)
>
> refresh_screen (I am sceptical on this flag:

I don't know offhand - I tried to preserve the logic (and found only a
half dozen problems with the code, such as the knot in LYK_DEL_BOOKMARK).
There were some places that I could see there was no need to make the
variables in/out (such as the use of 'cp' variable).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden