lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3dev.11: hanging trying to use GOTOBUFFER

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3dev.11: hanging trying to use GOTOBUFFER
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 05:07:24 -0400 (EDT)

> No core file. It just hangs.

I don't think my additional changes for dev.12 will affect the area of
code you're having problems with - if it's still there perhaps you can
troubleshoot it.  To find the loop that was first reported, I added
some lines like
        CTRACE((tfp, "%s @%d\n", __FILE__, __LINE__));
to that do_check_recall function - to see which paths I got into.  You
may be able to use gdb to attach to the running process and see first
where it is looping, and give some more information.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden