lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev scrollbar false help

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev scrollbar false help
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 07:09:45 -0500 (EST)

> lynx -help says
>
>    -scrollbar       toggles showing scrollbar (requires color styles)
>
> but the requirement doesn't seem to be true.  It works for me with
> nucrses without color styles.  I don't know what the real requirement is -

yes - that's right (comment's wrong).

> maybe it doesn't work with slang or something.

yes - slang lacks enough of the curses functions to implement this (undoubtedly
there are either equivalents, or John Davis will release a new verson of slang
which has them - but no one's submitted any changes in this area for slang).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden