lynx-dev

lynx-dev Problem with Redirects

From: Sean Lindsay
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with Redirects
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 02:42:02 +1100

I'm trying to determine the cause of a quirk in Lynx (2.8) where a 302
header fails to properly redirect Lynx (while working in other browsers).
The error produced is "Location URL is not absolute", which doesn't seem to
be documented.

The header info that produces the error is as follows:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found