lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev How to start? (fwd)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to start? (fwd)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:26:54 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Philip Webb wrote:

> i have forwarded your message to lynx-dev, where everyone will see it.
> you've simply got the wrong package: goto  www.rahul.net/dkaufman/
> & you should find what you need.
>
> >     Hi! I downloaded it from Cnet's Download.com. I am using Win 98
> > currently.

Sorry. The binary on my site is for use on plain DOS, not Win98. It
will work under Win3x, but I wouldn't recommend it under Win98. What
you really need are the Win32 binaries. You can find information about
the Windows port and binaries at Wayne Buttles' site:
"http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm";

An alternate binary is available from Jim Spath at:
"http://www.jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/";
                            Doug

__
Doug Kaufman