lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: www.deja.com, how to use via lynx?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: www.deja.com, how to use via lynx?
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:23:24 -0500 (EST)

1. Sounds like a Deja.com question rather than a lynx question.
2. What aspect of deja?  Everything?   They have email,
mailing lists/newsgroups, recurring msg searches, etc. - I've not seen
a book on the topic if that's what you are seeking.  There are several
people who've written tools around deja.com if all you are seeking is a
simplified search for msgs on terms.  Look up for instance
any one of Deja{Filter, Grabber, Search, View}.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-