lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev current_codepage error during linking

From: Mike Bledig
Subject: Re: lynx-dev current_codepage error during linking
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:57:37 +0200

Klaus Weide <address@hidden> bravely asked
> Why do you feel so?
I am trying to figure out the cause of the error.  I thought that
maybe I didn't build the pdcurses.lib properly.

> Maybe your version of pdcurses does not export    current_codepage
> at all.  Does it even occur in the pdcurses  source files?

That is what I'm trying to find out.  Where in the source code of the
pdcurses.lib is current_codepage defined.  There has to be a
reason why the linker can't see the code.

I know I'm playing with a version still in the making.

I downloaded pdcurses2.3.zip from:
http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/

>    Klaus

Mike