lynx-dev

lynx-dev Trouble with Bookmark File

From: SCOTT KLABIS
Subject: lynx-dev Trouble with Bookmark File
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:26:47 -0700 (MST)

        Friends:

        A couple weeks ago I copied a HTML Tutorial from
        www.webmonkey and for some unearthly reason pieces
        of the file wound up in my Lynx preferences page.

        Using the "o" command to access the page, I have
        attempted several times to purge data but the
        superfluous stuff keeps refreshing it.

        I've also been unable to address my bookmarks.  I
        have subsequently asked people at AzTeC to purge
        my user database; the Lynx bookmark file is not
        listed.

                Thanks!

             yt: Scott Klabis / <address@hidden>.