lynx-dev

lynx-dev Mouse support on the console?

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: lynx-dev Mouse support on the console?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:09:43 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Lynx/2.8.3dev.18 with ncurses_version=4.2.980228 (stock SuSE 6.2)

I have a problem in making the mouse work on the console. Here is what I
have done in my efforts:

- I have compiled --with-screen=ncurses
- I have checked that 'strings which lynx | fgrep -i gpm' gives me the two
  lines: lib_gpm_initscr
         lib_gpm_Gpm_Open

Which according to Raju's tips is a sign of things working.

- I'm starting Lynx with the -use_mouse parameter (on by default, I think..)

...but no luck the mouse still works in copy/paste mode :-(

Could someone kindly tell me what I'm missing? Can I make the mouse work if
I compile with slang instead?

Morten