lynx-dev

lynx-dev likewise in otherwise fancy page: <br><br>, at:

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev likewise in otherwise fancy page: <br><br>, at:
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

Look at this page:

   http://www.fathom.com/index.html

Incredibly complicated page and html -- but readable via lynx --
EXCEPT for those darn <br><br> thingies.

By the way, this page (site) is worth looking at --
is columbia univ evidently-freebie source of
lots of doc, papers, etc, even course-notes?, on all
kinds of subjects.  (I have not gone past first page --
it might all be "under construction", for all I know...)
but does have a subject named "computer science".

All I want to be able to do is to READ (easily!) the
stuff.

David

(and I boldly email this off without even waiting
to see replies to my probably-idiotic FIRST <br><br>
question!)