lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Concerning the use of abort in the source of lynx

From: pAb-032871
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Concerning the use of abort in the source of lynx
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:42:11 -0700

In "Re: lynx-dev Concerning the use of abort in the source of lynx"
[05/Jun/2000 Mon 17:57:34]
Michael Sokolov wrote:

> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Speaking of UFOs and conspiracies, you are really starting to sound
> > like Fox Mulder (from the X-files).
>
> Of course, he is one of my heroes and teachers. :-)

Okay. . .  Umm, sorry folks; this has gone so far off-topic I'm
*amazed* the moderator hasn't said anything yet.  The word "lynx"
appears only in the subject header, and this paragraph.

People subscribe to this list because they're interested in Lynx,
and I have no idea how many are subscribed.  But in effect we've
been sending unsolicited mail to *all* of you.

It's still an interesting conversation [to me, anyway] and doesn't
seem like a private one either, so if anyone wants in just say
so and I'll make a point of CC-ing you.  If anyone is interested,
we could all agree to CC eachother or something.  Can't speak
for Mr.Sokolov, but he'd probably be willing to do the same.
I am going off-list, though, so only people who *are* interested
will be getting this stuff.

                          Patrick
                <mailto:address@hidden>