lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:30:42 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> I tested this version right now and found that it displays
> Japanese characters much better than the previous version.
[snip]
> I compiled lynx with slang and I am not sure what changes
> affected to this improvement but I reported this for your
> information :)

Thanks for reporting.

Have you ever tested my sample file (*) which I'd posted on 20 May?
Isn't your problem same as that?

If they aren't the same problems, could you tell me a sample URL or
show me a sample HTML file which has a problem with old version of
Lynx?

(*) http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month052000/msg00268.html
--
Takeshi Hataguchi