lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:34:51 +0900 (JST)

> nonsense: I do this each time I do a regression build on Solaris and Linux.

I meant the people who have reported the fact _in any detail_ on the
lynx-dev list.  Quite frankly, when I was struggling with it, the only
one who listened and offered real help was Jim.

> that seems to be your only point.

And is there some problem with that?  After two years, the documentation
for the autoconfed install and maintenance of gettext/po/intl remains
inadequate.  If you don't prod, it'll never get done.

__Henry