lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:38:10 -0400

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 12:25:04PM -0400, A. R. Vener wrote:

> Thanks to Doug Kaufman and Thomas Dickey.
> Installing  Thomas's latest ncurses and configuring
> with --with-screen=ncurses did the trick.
>
> Now I have an SSL compliant lynx browser, but one problem still remains.
> This new lynx highlights every link on the screen whether it is
> currently selected or not. The previous lynx only highlighted

I don't see that (as I understand your description).  The links are
all in a different color than the rest of the text, but the current one
is different.  For instance, if I have color disabled, the current link
is in reverse video, while all links are bold text.  It's likely that
there is something amiss with your terminal description (or your terminal
emulator) -- more details would help determine that.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com