lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Translation

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Translation
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:49:12 +0900 (JST)

> > >Anyway, do you require the Free Translation Project "Disclaimer of
> > >copyright", or can I just send you the translation? (I'm listed as the

The Lynx developer group to my knowledge has never required the Free
Translation Project "Disclaimer."  The "Disclaimer" is between you and
the Free Translation Project, and has nothing to do with Lynx per se.
It is my personal opinion that you should only submit the "Disclaimer"
if you intend to become seriously involved in translation for any number
of software projects.  If you want to translate only the Lynx gettext
strings, then I can't see much point in it.

__Henry