lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx translations (was: charset field ...)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx translations (was: charset field ...)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:23:07 -0500

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 08:11:05PM +0100, Bruno Haible wrote:
> >   Also, we have been trying to get newer Lynx translations for such
> > European languages as French, Spanish and Italian for some time.  If
> > you know of translators who are willing to work on a large project,
> > please let me know.
> Such a call for volunteers is best made on the translators' mailing
> list; this is
>      address@hidden  for French
>      address@hidden          for Spanish
>      address@hidden          for Italian
> Best,
>             Bruno

Hello!

  Please pass on this request for translators who are willing to assist
the Lynx web browser development effort.  We now have good translation
sets for:

Brazilian Portuguese
Czech
Danish
Dutch
German
Japanese
Russian
Slovenian
Swedish (svenska)

  Thanks, and please feel free to pass this on to others who may be
able to help.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Pausing to reconstruct the whole infrastructure of integral mathematics
in his head, he went about his humble task, never thinking to ask for
reward, recognition or even a moments ease from the pain in all the
diodes down his left side...