lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-4 and ssl

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-4 and ssl
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:54:51 -0600

        I have a screen capture of the crash of the openssl
compile attempt.  I did most definitely tell it to Configure
gcc-sunos and it did appear to do so.  Here is the last screen of
the crash in case this looks familiar to anybody.

 s_socket.o version.o sess_id.o  ciphers.o -L. -L.. -L../.. -L../../.. -L.. -lss
l -L.. -lcrypto
socket                              s_socket.o
gethostbyname                       s_socket.o
accept                              s_socket.o
bind                                s_socket.o
setsockopt                          s_socket.o
getservbyname                       s_socket.o
gethostbyaddr                       s_socket.o
getsockopt                          s_socket.o
shutdown                            s_server.o
listen                              s_socket.o
connect                             s_socket.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ssleay
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ssleay'
Current working directory /usr/local/src/openssl-0.9.1c/apps
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'