lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.17

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.17
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:51:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Jens Schleusener wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Jens Schleusener wrote:
> lynx 2.8.4dev.17 core dumps if I press "D" on a downladable file

I don't see that with the copies I built - but all that means is that the
problem is likely a reference to data that's been trashed.  (I did check
the copy built with slang as well as ncurses).  I'll poke around with
these also and if it bites me, I'll know better where to look.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com