lynx-dev

Re: invalid cookie patch (was: Re: lynx-dev Status of lynx?)

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: invalid cookie patch (was: Re: lynx-dev Status of lynx?)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 05:42:06 -0400 (EDT)

>From: "Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden>
>In your case this is still an invalid cookie since /group/sftvnews/ is not a
>prefix of /group/sftvnews (slash!)  But lynx also wrong: it truncates

Unfortunately, it is the site itself which generates the cookies - I don't
have any choice in how this is done.  Does anyone have a patch so that
if groups.yahoo.com is in the cookie_loose_invalid_domains list,
this problem is ignored?

>Try this patch (untested):

Patch made no noticable difference.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>