lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lss color-schemes for xterm?

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lss color-schemes for xterm?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:17:25 +0200

Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 09:08:16PM +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
> >
> > Has anybody made some *.lss files that are suitable for lynx
> > in an xterm that they would like to share?
> >
> > The sample ones in 2.8.4pre2 are for the console.
>
> I use them in xterm.

None of them work as intended for me. Before going into details
I can say that I use rxvt 2.6.3 with TERM=xterm-color.

If this is not an issue would you like a report on how
color-style works on my setup?

I was further wondering if it would be much work to implement
color-style with slang? Slang can use the whole slew of colors
under X. Look for instance at some of the color-schemes for xjed.
It would be very nice if this could be implemented in lynx.

Regards,

Morten

--
New Yorker cartoon caption: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything
you say may be used against you in a court of law, newspapers, periodicals,