lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx or ncurses bug ?

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx or ncurses bug ?
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 15:02:59 -0300

On Sun, Jul 05, 2001, at 13:34:15 -0400 Thomas E. Dickey wrote:

> I assumed that, from the trace (though I don't understand the
> succeeding part of the trace which saved the cookies and
> exited).

They're after I use ^C.

> I'm running 2.8.4rel.1 w/o problem (and don't recall any
> changes to search after the one you reported). But -
> checking, I do see this on a _short_ file.  So I guess the
> length of the file is the aspect that breaks it.

Yes, after a few tests the length seems to be the reason.
Anyway, I'll try to reproduce with other files, because I
think the first time it locked I was browsing something not
that short (and not a local file).

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-2717-2399 (Niterói-RJ BR)