lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Accept invalid cookies

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Accept invalid cookies
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>

> I only recall that you said the fix I made worked (no further details past
> that).  Though you seem to have run into the same problem with config.cache,
> so perhaps you don't have a current version (or is this a different bug).

This wasn't the cache related problems.  This had to do with groups.yahoo.com
using some kind of weirdly bad cookies that apparently were so bad
they didn't fall into lynx's category of invalid cookies.

P.S. I was able to get the new lynx to build.  It's just the latest ncurses
that I'm still not able to build.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>