lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev .lynxrc problem

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev .lynxrc problem
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:11:45 -0400

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 07:34:54PM +0100, Michel SUCH wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> In the case I showed, the thing seems to be a little more difficult.
>
> For example, In my lynx.cfg I have set:
> TAGSOUP:true
> ad this seems to have no effect.
> What I don't understand is that TAGSOUP andENABLE_LYNXRC:DTD_recovery
> seem to be in conflict.
>
> I would expect to have something like:
> html_parsing:DTD_recovery
> or
> html_parsing:TAGSOUP
> or I miss something.

They should be the same thing:  when I made the ENABLE_LYNXRC file I was using
apparently using the internal names in LYOptions.c, which are not identical to
the LYReadCFG.c names.  I'll check that, and if only a few are wrong, will
simply correct the table to match (better than propagating an inconsistency).

(But the logic for DTD_Recovery/TAGSOUP in ENABLE_LYNXRC is still wrong, as
you first reported).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net