lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev mb problem

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev mb problem
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 10:34:56 +0900 (JST)

Am I the only one who is having trouble posting to lynx dev?  Only r)eplies
with the Subject: line (nearly?) intact seem to make it to the list.

Tenth, and final try:

You can save to the first to twenty fifth multib00kmark (MB) just by
pressing the letter, but pressing the last letter of the alphabet cancels
the command rather than saving to that MB.  The only way to save to the
last MB is to press the equals sign first.  Since Gee while Control is
available to cancel a command, I think pressing the last letter of the
alphabet after choosing link or document should save to the MB and not
cancel the command.

yrneH