lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Any chance to fix the archive?

From: Fr?d?ric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Any chance to fix the archive?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:52:04 -0200

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 02:15:29AM -0500, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> Pressing
>
>  h 6 ENTER 3 ENTER
>
> would bring you to the list archive.  Today I found no "Nov 2001"
> entry there.  Any chance to fix it?  And why the google search leads
> to the site with 2.8.3 marked as the latest version?

Another question is if the list now allows again
non-subscribers to post. Sometimes I'm automatically
unsuscribed when a single messages bounces, and when I send a
message... nothing.

I'm surprised since sometimes you see a SPAM on the list. Any
moderators ? Verio ? In the past all messages were moderated
by some people.

Maybe you (Thomas ?) could host a new list at Savannah -
http://savannah.gnu.org/ and ask Verio to redirect all
messages from lynx-dev @ sig.net ? Sanannah uses Mailman,
meaning that you have archives (with SPAM features, which
isn't the case with FLORA).

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude. I really thank both Verio
and FLORA, but Lynx deserves something that works.

Another problem is that Verio uses the MAPS-DUL, and my free
ISP uses 200.222.195., which is on the list 70% of the time.

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-2717-2399 (Niter?i-RJ BR)