lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev file://localhost/foo/ X file:///foo/

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev file://localhost/foo/ X file:///foo/
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:29:10 -0500

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 09:02:51PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> and it still fails. Here's what I have:
>
> ~/.lynx/lynx.cfg:
>
> JUMPFILE:/home/pervalidus/.lynx/jumps.html

ok - we're talking about two different things (I was traversing a link directly
from a given page).  Perhaps the JUMPFILE feature is broken somewhere:  I get
an invalid hostname message from my adaptation of your example.  I'm closing
out some other patches to work on lynx this weekend - perhaps this one is a
simple bug (or misunderstanding).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net