lynx-dev

lynx-dev NetBSD 1.5.2 bug

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev NetBSD 1.5.2 bug
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:13:25 -0600

Forwarded message from "Chase Velharticky" <address@hidden>:

Today I downloaded and compiled lynx 2.8.4 onto my NetBSD1.5.2 system, it
compiled everything alright and started perfectly, the problems started
happening whenever I exited it, I hit Q and then came upon the shell, which
i noticed wasn't showing what I was typing, so I hit enter to see what would
happen, and it executed the command I had typed, so I tried to type again,
and it still wasn't showing what I was typing I then logged out and logged
back in and it fixed itself, and then when I started and exited lynx again
it did the whole, no see text thing again. I don't know if you aware of this
or not so I decided to report it, also if this helps any, I recently
switched my shell from csh to bash.