lynx-dev

RE: lynx-dev Overriding mime types

From: Danny Ayers
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Overriding mime types
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:37:36 +0100

Thanks, but this doesn't appear to make any difference - my guess is that
the mime type in the http header is taking precedence.

I tried adding :

GLOBAL_EXTENSION_MAP:/usr/share/mime.types

to lynx.cfg

and in

/usr/share/mime.types

I've got

text/html svg xml

but when I point to a file with the extension .svg (which my server's saying
is image/svg+xml) I still get the D)ownload or C)ancel options.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Danny.

---