lynx-dev

Re: Mailing list readership (was: Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx)

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:43:56 +0200

David Woolley <address@hidden> wrote:

>> x. mail-followup-to. this header, together with reply-to,
>> implements

DW> I repeat.  Which standards track RFC (or preferabley STD)
DW> defines this?  Microsoft take the position that they are only
DW> obligated to implement things that their marketing people
DW> request or which are in starndards to which they claim to
DW> conform.  Experimental RFCs and de-facto standards don't
DW> count here.

The following snippet is from the mutt manual:

   Note that the Mail-Followup-To header is a non-standard
   extension which is not supported by all mail user agents [...]

I believe that only mutt actually suports it.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Military Justice is to Justice, what Military Music is to Music."
                                                  (Groucho Marx)