lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx screenshots

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx screenshots
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:11:27 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

Hi. I made 4 screenshots of the Cygwin binary using the
included .lss files, but would like to know if it's possible to
make them in "Full Mode". You can see them at
http://www.pervalidus.net/Windows/devel/browsers/lynx/ . In
"Full Mode" the colors look much better and are more visible.
bright-blue.lss wins. If there's no way to make them on Windows
I'll just make on Linux framebuffer. The S-Lang colors are even
worse in a "Window". With SnagIt I can use Ctrl+Shift+P to
capture it while in "Full Mode", but the screenshots are
invisible.

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} ICQ: 156552241
Tel: +55 (21) 2717-2399 (with voice mailbox)