lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx no longer works with Yahoo Mail...

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx no longer works with Yahoo Mail...
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

> I believe that javascript is indeed the culprit, but I also
> believe that the old interface is still available.  Works for me,
> at any rate.  Go to Options -> Mail Preferences -> Version to
> make the change.

When I log into mail.yahoo.com with lynx, I see a Mail Options link -
but on that page there is no 'mail preferences' link.  There is a
'general preferences' link, but it doesn't appear to list javascript
anywhere on the page.

So, no, I've not solved this problem yet.
--
Tcl'2002 Sept 16, 2002, Vancouver, BC http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2002/
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>