lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.4rel1 on HP-UX 11i.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.4rel1 on HP-UX 11i.
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:49:30 -0400

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 02:16:33PM -0400, Arne Sagnes wrote:
>   It should be added, of course, that Lynx works perfectly well outside
> the "outer" application.  If I execute Lynx on the command line, it
> works just fine.

;-)

Are both lynx and the outer application using the same screen libraries?

You can see exactly what is going on by running the two in 'script', to
capture the characters written to the screen.  It's more likely a problem
with the outer application than with lynx.  To run a subprocess properly,
the application should reset the terminal modes back to the initial state
first.  Lynx does this, for instance.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net