lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (patch3)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (patch3)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 10:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> seems nobody have compiled DJGPP port since November 2001:
> MV_PATH became undefined, perhaps by a cleanup based on a wrong
> understanding of my comment;) which says about COPY_PATH only.

I think we haven't seen the problem because MV_PATH is defined in
lynx_cfg.h, when "configure" is run. I don't know if anyone is still
trying to compile lynx in DJGPP without running configure. The hand
constructed make files for DOS haven't been looked at or changed by me
in over a year (since DJGPP was brought into the configure mechanism).
                            Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden