lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx

From: Peter Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:44:51 +0100

On Sun Dec 29 01:58:23 2002 Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'd start by looking at lynx's trace (lynx -trace makes $HOME/Lynx.trace).
>You should be able to see the "GET" formatted in the trace, and some other
>context, enough to see where in the code the string is formatted.  If this
>were a form, I think I'd know where to start looking, but it's not clear
>from the description how it's setup.

And now I tested it with using -trace and finished right after the problem. It
is almost a 50KB log file, and I wonder if I should just send it to this list
or just put it up for download? Anyway, it can be fetched here:

  http://www.udgaard.com/lynx-dev/Lynx.trace

Looking into the file, it gives me too much info and I still don't have a clue
about where to look in the Lynx code, I am sorry :-)

Peter