lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx

From: Ian Collier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with parameters sent in Lynx
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:59:54 +0000

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 09:29:49PM +0100, Peter Rasmussen wrote:
> And proclaminig some functionality to go obsolete doesn't necessarily make it
> so.

So you'll support Netscape 4.7x on your site, then? ;-)

imc

[My computer is 5 years old and still works well so I don't have much
reason to replace it.  It is running Red Hat 5.1* and I hesitate to
upgrade because I don't really have the disk space.  To be honest I
haven't investigated Mozilla, but it seems like it would be a fair
amount of work getting it to run given that this is a pre-gnome,
glibc-2.0 system.  Not that this has anything much to do with your
web site in particular, but I do find it irritating when web sites
are gratuitously incompatible with Netscape 4.7x.]

* With some newer packages shoe-horned in, such as kernel 2.2.19
  and openssh-3.4p1