lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev anyone using "printer attached to your vt100 terminal" feat

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev anyone using "printer attached to your vt100 terminal" feature?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:41:33 +0900 (JST)

> DOS emulator.  Since moving to TeraTerm on a Windows machine I can't
> seem to get it to work.  Lynx just flashes (can't be certain since it's

Wouldn't you know it, I find out soon after posting what the problem is.
At about the same time as the move to TeraTerm I started using "screen."
If I run lynx from the shell, lpansi works.  In "screen," it doesn't.

While not directly related to Lynx, is there anyone using the lpansi
feature while running Lynx in a "screen" session?

__Henry