lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev keymapping

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev keymapping
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:09:49 -0500

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 05:45:31PM -0800, Tomislav Galeb wrote:
> Please help,
> I would like to make F4-key to be Enter-key and Enter-key to be just like
> Tab-key.

you might be able to do this using the KEYMAP stuff in lynx.cfg; however
note:

# May work differently from expected if not bound to their expected keys:
#
#  CHAR         # Insert printable char (default for all ASCII printable)
#  ENTER        # Input complete, return char/lynxkeycode (for RETURN/ENTER)
#  TAB          # Input complete, return TAB (for ASCII TAB char ^I)
#

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net