lynx-dev

lynx-dev Del vs Remove Key and End Tag with space

From: patakuti
Subject: lynx-dev Del vs Remove Key and End Tag with space
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:31:04 +0900 (JST)

I have two questions about Lynx's behaviors.

1. Why does guide line in Novice mode say "[delete]=history list"
   while Del key is assigned to DOWN_TWO in default?
   # I suspect that Del key on my keyboard is equivalent to remove key
   # in Lynx's terms.

   I think this may confuse Lynx's beginners and should be corrected
   in a proper way.

2. Viewing this HTML by Lynx, Lynx will shows a blank page.

<title>end tag test</title>
</head>

   Replacing </style > by </style>, I got the result as expected.
   Is this a Lynx's bug?  Or we shouldn't put unnecessary spaces
   in End Tag?

I tested above with 2.8.5dev.14 on Windows and FreeBSD.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden