lynx-dev

RE: lynx-dev Support for Javascript in Lynx?

From: Mike Paciello
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Support for Javascript in Lynx?
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:20:56 -0400

Thanks. This is exactly what I thought. I recently noted a web site analysis
that attempted to correlate the ability of Lynx with a web screen reading
user agent for the blind. The fundamental difference (as I see it) is that
Lynx cannot interpret/process javascript -- but the screen reader can.

-Mike