lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev more on SSL certificates

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more on SSL certificates
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:06:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dixitur illum address@hidden scribere...

>http://www.fortify.net/
>SSL error:certificate has expired-Continue? (y)
>SSL error:host(www.fortify.net)!=cert(*.Fortify.net)-Continue? (y)

Likely to be an error on their side - I'm pretty (though not
100%) sure that wildcards don't belong into certificates.

>https://www2.liii.com/cgi-bin/env
>SSL error:unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (y)
>SSL error:host(www2.liii.com)!=cert(www.ggn.com)-Continue? (y)

Error on their side.

//Thorsten
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-