lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev core dump (LYStoreCookies problem?)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev core dump (LYStoreCookies problem?)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Henry Nelson wrote:

> I consistently get a core dump by doing:
>    press 'g'
>    enter "http://www.reunion.com/site-root/Login.jsp";
>    press '[Enter]'
>    [down arrow] to 'User name: [4]'
>    enter "burgerking"
>    [down arrow] to 'Password: [5]'
>    enter "whopper"
>    [down arrow] to '[6]Login'
>    press '^t'
>    press '[Enter]'
> Anyone else?

I don't get a core dump with 2.8.5dev.16 on Win98, built with
Cygwin/Ncurses or with Mingw/PDCurses. The statement about Cookies is
the default on that page. If you look at the source it does extensive
javascript. If you skip over the javascript, you come to the statement
about Cookies. There doesn't appear to be a cookie error. I looked at
the trace and the cookie file. The cookies are saved and read OK.
                              Doug
--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden