lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16c7-iz.patch.gz

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16c7-iz.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:10:09 -0400

I'm not at a good stopping point for a 16d patch tonight, but put a copy of
lynx2.8.5dev.16c6.patch.gz inftp://invisible-island.net/temp, along with
a shorter patch lynx2.8.5dev.16c7-iz.patch.gz which I believe contains
all of IZ's patches for table layout.  I'd like to verify that it is complete,
since the patched code (16c6 + 16c7) dumps core on freshmeat.net (a copy of
the page is in the same directory).  16c6 does contain the libbz2 patch,
which seems to work.

Besides IZ's patches, I have some from LP and DK and a couple of other people.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net