lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx "eats" a lot of RAM in few seconds!

From: Edgard Pineda
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx "eats" a lot of RAM in few seconds!
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:07:40 -0400

El mar, 07-09-2004 a las 18:40, Thomas Dickey escribió:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Edgard Pineda wrote:
> >     I make the tests with two versions of lynx: lynx-2.8.4-18.1 (RH
> > 7.3+fedora legacy patches) and lynx-2.8.5-15 (FC2), and when I run lynx
> > the process take 2 Gb of the RAM (virtually) in some seconds...
>
> It sounds like (will test later - I'm building a new development machine)
> the test is running into problems with the table layout.  If that's so,
> you might try turning the nested table logic off.

ok, I saw the man page and found the -nested_tables param...
I cannot change the wvText binary, but I found a solution for now:
instead of call wvText, first call wvHtml and then call lynx with this
parameter... but when I try to run lynx -nested_tables wv3488.html, I
get: (in lynx-2.8.5-15 of FC2)

lynx: Invalid Option: -nested_tables
USAGE: lynx [options] [file]

why??