lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.10

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.6dev.10
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 03:49:13 +0000 (UTC)

Dixi:

>Thomas Dickey dixit:
>
>>2005-01-02 (2.8.6dev.10)
>
>You rock!
>
>It works, and is now in MirOS CVS -HEAD. All the problems I had with
>spurious newlines and stuff are vanished.

I however must correct myself:

HTTP/1.0 200 OKlynx in free(): error: chunk is already free

                                                           Abort (core dumped)

Trying to debug this (with a gdb running in the OpenBSD emulation,
not natively since I haven't got my ass up to port gdb to MirOS
again) I can only find that ProPolice, the gcc stack protector,
has terminated Lynx due to a corrupt stack frame, somewhere.

I'm somehow puzzled as how to debug this further though.

I'll try with find-leaks on, because this changes free() to something
different, and look at my diffs against stock lynx again.

bye,
//mirabile